We are looking for a Web Developer / Webmaster (WordPress)
You will be responsible for managing the Filethis.com website and implementing various aspects of online marketing. This includes maintaining and updating the company website and programming new pages for online marketing projects and e-Marketing campaigns. Experience with WordPress is required.
- Serve as the webmaster for the company website
- Ensure porper operation & smooth functioning of site & debug issues that arise
- Technically implement and provide value added input on SEO strategies
- Monitor web server and site technical performance: Review statistics and monitor analytics and transaction logs.
- Seek to stay current with best practices that will improve the web presence and consult with marketing management about web trends, technology and integrated marketing best practices
- Develop new web pages that may include analytics tracking, registration form and email integration
- Maintain a basic understanding of the company’s products and target markets
- Works closely with Graphic Designer to ensure that brand style guide standards are met
- 2+ years experience in working with high traffic web properties as Webmaster or similar position
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress CMS
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of website optimization for mobile and desktop clients
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experience with marketing automation and website tools such as Segment.io, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Woopra, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely etc.
- Familiar with cross-browser nuances
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience with the administration of Nginx or Apache Web Servers
- Experience with web site security best practices
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Proficiency at the Linux command prompt
- Experience with Web Accessibility standards
- Experience with optimizing WordPress themes
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
We offer a web/app-based freemium service that securely and automatically fetches all your monthly bills and statements from your financial and household vendors every month and delivers them to the storage location of your choice – Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and more. Think mint.com – but for your documents.
We recently closed a Series A round and signed a multi-year agreement with a Fortune 500 company. We have been featured in Time, Forbes, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, and WSJ amongst others, and are on the verge of taking off. Oh, and Guy Kawasaki is one of our advisors! If you’re looking to work with a highly motivated, passionate, close knit team of excellent individuals, we’re interested.
We are based in beautiful Marin County, just north of San Francisco.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Ground-floor participation in an exciting and promising startup
- Competitive compensation comprised of salary, stock and benefits
- Ability to work with gifted and experienced senior engineers
- Flexible work environment and hours offered by a work-at-home job
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com